Friday, April 13, 2007

Coachella kicks off in 2 weeks!!! an i'll be there....


Well in 2 weeks time the Coachella valley music and arts festival kicks into effect. So 1 week on Monday me and my best mate are going to jump on a plane, fly to Los Angeles have a bit of a giggle there and then head out into the desert!!
What awaits us in that far and distant land I have yet to discover, one thing I do know is Rage Against The Machine are headlining Coachella and that was good enough reason for me to fly 5000 miles.
I'll also be spending a few more days in LA after Coachella for "Disney" recuperation and more fun like visiting the La Brea Tar Pits, which by the way are free on the first Tuesday of every month!!! bonus seeing as we'll be going on the 1st of May.
I'm also wanting to go to the Back to the Future set at Universal Studios seeing as its my all time favorite film (well trilogy).
Hopefully whilst at Coachella I'll get some access to a computer so i can write bits on my blog and upload some of the pics that I'll be taking.
Adios for now
nic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home